Outlook High School Re-Entry Plan Update
We would like to welcome all of our families to the 2020-2021 school year! The buttons located above will provide you with three documents for your information. The documents are our approved Outlook High School Re-Entry plan, Sun West Administrative Procedure 162 - Appendix A COVID-19 Pandemic, and a document from the Sun West Transportation Department.
Below you will find a summary of some of the key points of our Re-Entry Plan:
- This plan communicates how we intend to start the school year. We do not anticipate that this plan will be in effect for the entire 2020 - 2021 school year. We will be evaluating this plan through the first 20 days and, if conditions allow, we may make modifications to the schedule by the end of September. Any changes made will be communicated with families in a timely matter.
- Students with last names beginning with A to L will start school on Tuesday, September 8. These students will attend school on Days 2, 4, and 6 of the school calendar.
- Students with last names beginning with M to Z will start school on Wednesday, September 9. These students will attend school on Days 1, 3, and 5 of the school calendar.
- Grades 6 to 9 students will be assigned to a classroom and will have a two teachers per day. The students will stay in the classroom and the teachers will move to the students. The only exceptions to this will be Band and Practical and Applied Arts.
- Grades 10 to 12 students will have two periods per day.
- Masks will only be required in situations where physical distancing is not possible.
If you have any questions after reading the OHS Re-Entry plan, please feel free to contact Walter Wood, Principal (email@example.com) or Kim Sobkowicz, Vice-Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will do our best to answer your questions in a timely fashion. If you have any questions about the Transportation document, please contact the Transportation Department at the Sun West School Division Office in Rosetown.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to working with our students and families this year and we intend to make it a safe, and successful school year.
If you wish to register your child in Outlook High School, in Outlook, SK, please complete the online form from by clicking the Register button. This registration form is for Kindergarten students and students new to Sun West School Division.
Proof of student’s legal name and date of birth will be required for registration. The original birth certificate, passport and/or landed immigrant documents will need to be provided at the school prior to student attendance.
Current Sun West School Division students may not need to complete the full registration and may be able to register directly at the school. If you are new to Canada, there will be additional documents required at the school for the registration of a student. Originals of documents required include: work permit(s), study permit(s), permanent residency documentation from IRCC, or refugee claimant status documentation from IRCC.
If you have question regarding documentation required, please contact the school based-administrator. During the summer months, you may contact the Sun West School Division Office at 306-882-2677.